So.
I've found it very interesting that my mind has been on a constant writers block.
I mean it's like someone is holding my imagination hostage.
I have so many thoughts running through my head that don't even pertain to me.
I am so used to writing about myself and my own feelings that I have no more words. So should I just put my pen down?
Ofcourse not! that would technically be suicide.
It now comes down to the point where I question my skills and ability.
I have no one imparticular in my life who I'd dedicate a love poem to nor is there anyone who I can say that has made me feel miserable to express my pain to.
Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that majority of my writing will no longer be centered off of me. Sure it'll come from my heart and something that I am passionate about however, it's time for something new.
It's time for change.
No comments:
Post a Comment