No not for food silly! for SUCCESS!
So it's summer time. The time in a rising sophomore's life where she ..or he faces the door of maturity and adulthood. AHHH. Life is starting to kick in. Now it's no excuse to not have a job or some type of internship. Well I have realized that I have to grow up and make things happen because their are people out there who are already successful and barely had to work for it. On the other hand there are the one's who have worked all of their lives and I am just boarding the train. But it's better late than never! Therefore, I'm on my hungry search for internships and jobs. So far I have applied to about four writing internships for entertainment magazines located in Baltimore as well as the Baltimore Sun. So far, I have been shot down due to the fact that I missed the deadline because I just found this website where all the good internships in Baltimore were hiding. But there's hope and when there's faith, there's success. I wish I could find a catchy-er way to phrase that lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment