Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This Here is on some truthful..

Give me a cloud.
a blue pen and the number 9.
Im on some punch drunk love ish.
Tryna make you call me Miss.
Im that answered wish.
Already know Im too fly
The reason why I get u high
Though you might not realize, take a look at ur blood shot eyes.


..
There are the ones who you hate and never will love
and then there are the ones who you love but will never hate eventhough they should be hated.
why is that?
If you noticed, I ask a lot of question. Rhetorical questions.
Because honestly I don't think anyone knows the answer because we all do the same thing.
But it's been a million years and for some reason I never seem to leave you in the past.
I carry you with me in my sleep, in my days, in my future. And it puzzles me because it's all such a pipe dream. A helpless dream.
But I dream hard.
the hardest.
And maybe that's where the problem lies.

2 comments: