Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Kind of Love? pt2.

The third Sunday in a row.
My phone stopped ringing.
I had a feeling
that this wouldnt last long.
But it lasted longer than my initial thinking
I just wish there was never a beginning
yet I still pray that I'll never see the end.
What kinda of life am I living?
This Sunday kind of love, became a sunday kind of dream
leading to a fantasy of the unseen.
Why must you do this to me?
Come in and out
out and in
constantly
constantly
constantly
Are you tryna prove something?
See i like to keep all of my possesions stuffed in my closet
but Im tired of things fallin on me everytime I open the door,
so is time for me to clean it out.
erase it all clean like white out?
Make it all dark like lights out?
Im still confused
but I think that's what you're telling me to do
and for the first time I feel like you're telling me the Truth.

2 comments: