Friday, April 17, 2009

Autumn Snow..inspired and titled by Raine.

It's never supposed to feel this cold.

My heart is not supposed to let go

frozen under this autumn snow



In a complete stand still

Love has gone ill

rotten like spoiled milk

yet you feel no guilt.



The sun has hidden and vanished for days

we are all innocent but we all have to pay

for his mistakes, for her lack of grace



this autumn snow.

I never dreamed would be this cold.

And it's sticking to my tongue, dissolving each word that I speak

biting my hands, every time I feel underneath

that rough exterior.

Wishing things would get clearer

but Im blinded by the brightness of the flakes that fall so peaceful so serene.

but I've been treating it so mean

But what has it done to heal me?

What has it done to embrace this warm pain?

Nothing but made it colder

and maybe if I were a couple years older I'd understand but

Im still young, cold and, bitter from this Autumn Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment