Saturday,May 23, 2009
The title of this entry is from Adele's Melt My Heart To Stone...and it COMPLETELY states how I'm feeling right now.
This is not a love letter nor is it a Love entry. I think this has all to do with maturity, love and friendship all together. Or perhaps just two bored people who don't know what to title themselves as.
So. Something interesting happened today. Something that hasn't happened in a very long time. I fealt like something had healed the disconnection.Though at times we would just sit and just listen to each other breathe or just sing our own separate songs as if we were all alone, we didn't mind. It was a comfortable feeling. Not the typical feeling of love or the small feeling of friendship yet, a feeling that honestly can not be described. If this continued everyday until september 8th and even beyond, I wonder where we'll be. Where or even how we'll end up. Like it felt so symbolic! Everytime we were disconnected you'd call right back. Never I. I wonder why? Either I am the problem or maybe I wanted to know if you serious about movin on to a mature type of relationship where I wasn't just those pair of jeans that you only wanted to wear everyonce in a while. HaHa. Life is such a funny drama and the cast is even funnier. I'm just happy I got the main role. Cheers to a new beginning =]
No comments:
Post a Comment