Sunday, August 16, 2009

. MiSS.YoU .MuCH

Goodmorning! What a lovely Sunday!! I just wanted to come on and check in since I have been a little absent. I'll be going back to Virginia in 15 days. Yup a week and a day. WOW time is just gone. All that means is life goes on. Anywho- I'm trying to enjoy these last couple weeks and just spend them with friends and family before I leave.

I was so happy that the whole crew got to go out for the first time in months. Everyone was doing there own thing so we didnt get to do a collective outing in a while. However, on friday we went to the Cheesecake Factory and then to the Den and it was Great! I really missed the times when we did EVERYTHING together. I missed the distinct laughs of those 5 girls. Wow you never realize how much you miss something until its gone. Well I just realized that it's not gone. The fire still burns within our friendship. This summer was just a reality check that we are growing up and are gonna do what we want even if that means doing it alone. However when it comes down to it- it'll always be the crew =]

No comments:

Post a Comment