Wednesday, August 5, 2009

L O V E && L I F E



There is not a moment that passes when we think of love. We all want that one person in our lives that will not only be determined to give us the world but will also be the world.

That one person who praises this "woman's work". The one who sweeps us of our feet and makes us forget about all the misery that surrounds us. Well why is he (she) so hard to find? Maybe he (she) doesn't exist. I was always the type of girl who believed in fairytales.

I still do really. However, I think the fairytale stories are becoming rather rare. Therefore perhaps we're creating a person who is perfect. And as we all know there is no such thing as human perfection.

I guess we should love what we have and for the have not's, we must accept what we get and not try to push him away because he's not the full package that we've been dreaming about.

To be clear I am not saying that we must lower our standards. That is the last thing I'd say.

What we should do is accept the good in what we have or will have. Learn to love the imperfections-that is if they are worth loving. If there is someone in our life who is 90% there then there is no reason for us to feel like he's (she's) not good enough. We can not change people. I repeat, WE CAN NOT CHANGE PEOPLE.

That just might be the hardest thing to accept. Oh I know. For some reason I like to think I'm some type of miracle worker but I'm not. This goes both ways. A man or boy ( whichever) can not change who we are as well.

If you have to change someone to the point where they are a complete different person than that person is not for you. Though humans have imperfections -love does not. This means that our love for someone has the capability to love pass the mistakes,the scars- the imperfections.

To love someone is to take him/her for who they truly are. So message for you all is to love with a blind eye and most importantly an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment