BLACK PEARLS. . .

ART//LIFE//LOVE//

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cast Announced for Tyler Perry’s ‘For Colored Girls’ | TheCelebrityCafe.com

Cast Announced for Tyler Perry’s ‘For Colored Girls’ | TheCelebrityCafe.com
written by Imani at 8:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers


"I LOVED YOU ON PURPOSE"

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • 50 Cent goes to the extreme for new movie | TheCel...
      • Cast Announced for Tyler Perry’s ‘For Colored Girl...
      • Gary Coleman Dies at 42
      • 2010 BET Awards Nominees are Disclosed | TheCeleb...
      • Fox Reveals 2010-11 Schedule | TheCelebrityCafe.com
      • The Wait is Ova
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (122)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)

I AM

My photo
Imani
Young Spirited Inspired Student Writer Artist Beautiful Dreamer
View my complete profile

I M A N I.

I M A N I.

Popular Posts

  • &i Wonder
    So whenever im alone I tend to think about things that maybe others should think about as well. Why is that we ask 'man' for help bu...
  • QUICK QUESTION
    So I was doing an assignment for Humanities and the question came up on supporting slavery. Ofcourse, immediately,any black person like myse...
  • Busboys & Poets
    If you are down for a cultured venue where the food is great, the music is hip and the vibe is out of this world then you need to make your...
  • New Favorites.
    So u guys, I have a few new favorite artists!! Firstly-Her name is Lykke Li and she is from Sweden. I'm sure you've heard 'a li...
  • Forever And a Day
    As you may or may not know, Day 26 album was just released. I anticipated it to be pretty good since every scene they showed in the studio ...
  • Black[Dream]Boy..
    This won't be long. Just something to stimulate your mind. There's been this constant reminder to the black race about Black men not...
  • A rose that grew from concrete: Tupac Amaru Shakur
    Tupac Amaru Shakur. I just found out that it was his birthday today through someone else's blog. I hate to be just like her and write so...
  • I like to call myself
    A Beautiful Dreamer simply because my head is in the clouds ALL the time. It's kinda of inexplicable. I guess I just like to imagine but...
  • This Here is on some truthful..
    Give me a cloud. a blue pen and the number 9. Im on some punch drunk love ish. Tryna make you call me Miss. Im that answered wish. Already k...
  • HisTory.
    Back against the wall and they're all closing in he's hurting. He knows that he can't love her the way she wants him too. He...

self explanatory.

Free Web Counter
Discount printers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews