L I F E.
is so interesting! We have our good days, our great days, our bad days and our worst days but I'm so grateful for each and every one of those days that I've been blessed to experience.
Sometimes we just have to accept what is. Everything will not work out the way we want it to. Sure, it's easier said than done because as emotional humans we aren't capable of letting something or someone that we are passionate about go. We want to keep our dreams alive. The key to it all is classification- we must distinguish the dreams that must live from the dreams that have to die. That might be the hardest puzzle to solve. The funny thing is that we have all the pieces.
In my life, I feel like I am getting closer to my dreams. God has put so many important and helpful people into my life this year and I am so thankful. I am actually appreciating this part of college because I am actually learning what I need to know. I have been given the biggest compliments that I have ever received in my life in regards to my writing. Its so funny to me because I have always loved the art of writing and I thought I was pretty good but I never thought I was the best. But I have so many supporters behind me who are giving me a lot of hope and faith.
Thank you everyone who is continuing to support me. I hope one day, you'll see me at the top. But ofcourse, you all will be at the top with me! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment