I moved into my new rented home in Hampton,Va with my roommates on Monday, August 31st, 2009. I must say I am very satisfied and pleased with everything. So far, so good. I didn't even cry when my parents left and that's something that I usually do lol because I'm such a family person. But anywho- I didn't cry and I most likely won't. I have grown a stronger liking for the city of Hampton, over the past 2 days because I was able to explore it a little more. School starts next Tuesday. I'm not really bouncing off the wall about that but that is the reason why I'm here.
I also want to shout out my man Trey Songz because I really appreciate the "Ready" album. He really scared me with his LOL =) single. Garbage like that shouldn't be included on such a cd but I guess he had to get commercial. However, I think the cd is great and his vocals has developed more. He's hitting a lot of more highnotes and using his falsetto. Great Job Trey. You've made me proud lol
Ready To Make love
One Love
Love Lost
Jupiter Love
Black Roses
Say Aah
Neighbors Know My Name
No comments:
Post a Comment