Monday, June 1, 2009

Taboo. Blue FreezePops. Cookouts.Mondawmin
















You must forgive my heavy absence. However, I've been savoring every day of my summer. It feels so good to spend days with the people I love.
Being with the crew never seems to get old. Everytime we're together, we have the best time- even if we're just sitting there bored. Saturday was our crab feast! along with a good round of Taboo and Jinga!! Me and Jackie won!.. how did that happen? LOL anyway I love those guys and I will always. From Jackie's lack of life skills to Tracie's big sister duties we always make a joke out of it all and through the darkness we see each other for who we really are and that is a sisterhood. Cliche' -u might say (excuse the rhyme lol) but we're as original as it gets. YURdME.
Sunday was a HootieHoo day. We reunited with our Baldamore boyz along with the rest of the dreamteam ; Joe,Kevo,Maino, and Yonnie (these are nicknames by the way). Joe slaved on the grill and made the best chicken ever. A night full of laughs made me remember how glad I am that the choice came down to HU or else I wouldn't have met these wonderful ppl and lifelong friends. And Lemmetellya! Just because we all live in MD doesnt mean we're really close bcuz I swear it took 2hours for me to get home from Waldorf LOL.
Today was the day that I finally saw my sister since the summer of 07 when I visited her in ATL. It began when I called my brova and got up with him because I was bored and my being bored partner was occupied.(ahem). but anywayI drove to Druid Hill Park with a pit hanging out the window in the back. (shouts out to Bingo!) haha. Their we met Toni. My future sister n law and the carrier of my future (with hopes) neice! Being with them was different yet amusing. I love their relationship. I like to think of it as Bonnie n Clyde =]. Later we finally saw Aisha!! and the rest of my night was devoted to her! The love of my life =] (no homo). Together we took a hiatus to Mondawmin,Downtown,Fulton St. and finally to da Village. The Excursion continues!!


disclaimer: I did not proofread at all so don't hold any grammar issues against me lol






No comments:

Post a Comment