This is an original by
Me and my friend Dave...who is a beast!
he did the first stanza and i finished.
we soo deep..
im in pursuit of my dreams being stalked by shadows
followin the rite path slowly gettin narrow
see ive been the target of cupids love arrows
and even when in doubt i think his eye is on the sparrow
see i was living for the moment, waiting to form memorys
but the gud times are history now im sulkin in misery
what im not phisically is wat i am mentally
put it all to gether now thats the perfect chemistry
dreams are rerecited vividly
every work spoken is a color on my canvas
cause now in my bad dream i wanna go back 2 kansas
got the courage to face the lions in my stanzas
see i try to be everything I imagine
but my dreams are at a size that i can't manage.
Walkin down love's road ,
yet im lost no where to go.
Feelin like im sold,
I feel it in my soul,
my heart's so cold.
I never been bold
but I never been shy but at times i just need to cry
because my emotions are gettin the best of me
and i know its just testin me wishing on a star while dreamin on a cloud,
invisioning the heavens,
lost in your smile.
Its like a dream to me and i cant even wake up.
Spent all my money down that wishin well and I still aint got no luck.
Am i asking for to much?
My dreams stalked by shadows,
fighting the nightmares in each battle.
But in the end I benefit because I still come out strong.
I'm still a beautiful dreamer.
I still hold fast as I think slow,
never will I let the moment go
or let the day pass when i'll win the race
last..
we soo deep.
No comments:
Post a Comment